Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Kiss, A Hug, and A Squeeze

Some of you may be wondering why I titled my blog, "A Kiss, A Hug, and A Squeeze". Yes, I am entertaining the fact that anyone is actually reading this. If not, that is okay, too, because it is kind of like writing a letter (and never mailing it) or having a conversation in your head with someone that you are angry with. There doesn't always have to be anyone on the receiving end of things, it helps to just get it out!

Anyway, the title of my blog is in reference to the way I say goodnight to my boys each night. It started when Richie was really small. After the often lengthy process of reading books, laying with, and sharing our day, there comes a time when the inevitable is upon us...saying "goodnight". When we say goodnight the last thing I say and do is "Give me a kiss (kiss), a hug (hug), and a squeeze (hug again only harder)". Anyway, there's the story and I'm sticking to it. See below for the inspiration of all the kisses, hugs, and squeezes.


2 comments:

Sara at Miller Moments: said...

Oh my goodness, I cannot even believe how adorable your little guys are! That grin from the little blond guy is too precious! Love the explanation, by the way...I was wondering...

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PIC OF WILLIAM!!! He reminds me so much of Justice. I hope you got a big one of that!!!