Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The End of an Era

Today was a defining day. I had my last MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) meeting of the year and my last MOPS meeting on leadership (atleast as far as I know). That is significant, because I have been involved in leadership with MOPS for four out of the (almost) six years I have been a Mom. I can't tell you what a privilege and honor it has been for me to serve in this way. MOPS is a phenomenal ministry (if you don't know about it you can check it out at www.mops.org) and has been a lifeline to me. I have learned to be a better Mom, wife, and friend. I have made incredible friends who I am now bonded to for life. I have had the opportunity to grow as a woman in leadership. I could go on and on...I really can't say enough about what this experience has meant to me. I thank God for the blessing and am excited to pass the torch so that other new Moms can receive the same blessing.

No comments: