Thursday, June 21, 2007

Leaving the Shed Behind

We're leaving tomorrow for a family road trip. 12 hours in the car with a 3 yr old and a 5 yr old. Could be fun.

But seriously we are very excited because we get to see Mamaw, Papaw, Nana, Papa, Uncle Mark, Aunt Angie, my Papaw, friends from college including my roomie Dianna, and some special relatives on my Mom's side of the family who are having a reunion while we are there. It is going to be an action packed trip!

You might think I'm done packing since I'm blogging right now, but not so much.

I have a confession to make. My name is Alana and I'm a last minute packer (obvious omission of my other problem here).

I'm not sure how much time I will have on my hands for blogging while I'm gone. Would it be rude to excuse myself from a reunion to check my blog? Yeah, probably.

Since there is a possiblity of a dry spell for a few days, I'll leave you with something that I thought might last you awhile. I know you don't feel that I've beat this topic with a dead horse...or is it like a dead horse...or this topic is like beating a dead horse? Oh well, I think you get my point.

I give you the infamous shed.



Jen, would you mind driving by every so often to make sure it hasn't been bulldozed by B? You laugh, but we found a nail in Rich's tire this week...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I will miss you, friend! Don't loose that bloggy feeling...take notes. We want to hear all about it! 12 days with that many family members is sure to make good posts. Love ya!