Thursday, August 16, 2007

You're All a Bunch of Slackers!

I'm kidding!! I just thought that would be a funny title for the results of my "How often do you excercise?" poll.

Here are the stats...

6 (54%) of you NEVER excercise
1 (9%) of you excercises 1-2 times a week
2 (18%) of you excercise 3-5 times a week
2 (18%) of you excercise EVERY DAY

None of you selected other, which would probably be the category I would fall under. When I'm on with excercising (which is NOT often) I do it 3-5 times a week. That usually lasts for about a month or two until I lose motivation and spend a few months doing it NEVER. It's a vicious cycle. It's the perfectionist in me...all or nothin' baby! I'm like that with a lot of things. It's a problem really.

ANYWAY, if you'd like to comment on your vote, please feel free to do so. I'm always curious to know.

Also, stay tuned for a new poll coming soon to a blog near you!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah! I'm in the 18% category. 3 to 5 times a week. Except when I do like you and take a month or so off and lay on the couch and eat chips.

Kate

Shelley said...

I forgot to do the poll! I'd be with you, Alana, in the "other" catagory. When I'm kinda on I'm 2-3 times a week, when I'm really on I'm everyday, but when I'm off (now!) I'm never.

Carissa said...

i used to not be a slacker...but now i am. here's hoping cool mornings coming soon will change that.

Short Stop said...

I am terrible and I voted that I NEVER exercise; well, except to chase two crazy toddler boys around! I figure that's a good workout each day.

Chip and me on the sofa (or worse, in bed!) is not an unusual site at my house! :)

Rochelle said...

LOL!! I did vote, but can't remember what I said. I think I was battling between 3-5 times and everyday. Because I think, on average, I exercise 6 days a week. I usually take off on Sunday. I figure God rested, so should I. But last week I only exercised 3 times and I felt like if I voted "everyday" I would be lying. LOL!! See the stress I have to deal with!! LOL!!!

Janelle said...

For some weird reason, I can't vote on your polls. It says:

Cannot process request.

Please advise. I so love a good poll.