Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And the Night Owls Have It!

The question of the week was...

Morning person or night owl?

And the results are in!

(drum roll, please)

The majority of you are night owls. 16 (65%) of you like to stay up to all hours instead of getting up early in the am. If you've been reading this blog for long you know that I unashamedly belong to this group. I firmly believe that you should not rise before the sun does...it is unnatural!

A few of you are morning people. 6 (26%) participants said that they function best in the morning. I cannot wrap my brain around this, but I applaud you!

And lastly, 2 (9%) voted other. I didn't know there was such a thing as an afternoon person, but apparently there are a couple of you out there!

Feel free to comment about how and why you answered the poll...especially you "others". I'm curious to know!

And stay tuned to the left sidebar for a NEW "Question of the Week"...coming soon!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

I am a NIGHT OWL. We rule! Except...when the N. O. has to wake up at the crack of dawn. That hurts! I am a glutton for punishment.

Shelley said...

Definately a Night Owl!!! However, it's beginning to take a toll on me, because for some unexplained reason, my children have been waking up BEFORE 8 am! Don't they know that mommy isn't functional until AFTER 8 am? I've tried to tell them, but they just won't listen!

Anonymous said...

I was the strange afternoon person! I love the hours of 4-8. I become full of energy when Aaron gets home from work. I turn into hyper speed cleaning woman and also love playing outside with the family.

Teresa said...

I am a Night Owl...typically. But, right now, I don't think there is a good time of day when I feel rested! (A 3 week old will do that to you!) :)

michelle said...

I'm on the night owl side that is why I'm not looking forward to school starting. 6AM is soooooo early.

Alana said...

Michelle,

PREACH IT, SISTER!

debra parker said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I love it already!

By the way...I am so a night owl!

Anonymous said...

I hate to admit that I'm a night owl as well! My husband hates the fact that I like to clean the kitchen at midnight! So I am working on it:) My goal is for all of us to have breakfast together, I'll let you know when it happens:D

Lynn said...

I was a night owl. BADDDDDDDDDD. Until my dr. insisted I meet someone named AMBIEN. Sleep deprivation is NOT good for you.