Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Winter Cold Survival Kit

A little chicken noodle soup. Easy peasy, you don't even have to add water! And tasty, too.


Some hot tea. Okay, you gotta add a little water here...and some milk and sugar. British style all the way.


My favorite fuzzy blanket.

A pretty box of Kleenex, but SO wishing they were Puffs Plus right now. I'm feeling a little Rudolph nose coming on.

And entertainment for all. This is a delightful "feel good" movie. The perfect choice for a day when you're feeling NOT so good.


Top it off with a little chocolate, complete with cheery saying inside. And you are well on your way to a full recovery!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo. I hope you are feeling better soon!

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

Odaiji ni! Get well soon!

Janelle said...

Way better treatment than mine! I met mine head on with caffeine detox and sarcasm. I am such a delight.

Denise said...

soup out of a can! blah. that's as bad as eating one of kriten cheney's tater-tot casseroles.

dove chocolate has the silliest sayings, but their chocolate is oh so good.

have you seen mr. magorioum's wonder emporium? i think it is similar to nanny mcphee. it is one of my favorites!

hope you feel better very soon.