Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blog Bling

I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy adding a little "bling" to my blog. For instance, you may have noticed the ATunes music player in the sidebar (to the left) where you can listen to some of my current song favorites.

Today I added a couple of other fun things...

A "Question of the Week" poll which I will try to update each week with a different poll so I can get to know you guys better!

and

A Flickr Photo Widget where you can view some of my favorite family pics.

6 comments:

life with the wisners said...

you sure do live on the edge.

Janelle said...

LOVE IT!

Rochelle said...

Bling is good! I just voted, now I must go add the flickr widget to mine... :)

Carissa said...

"blog bling" - too cute!

Shelley said...

oh alana, you are so SAVVY! I love the bling!!!

Sparky said...

Your blog is becoming quite fancy. I'm impressed!