Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hallmark, Eat Your Heart Out!

I have been meaning to share this for awhile. Both boys made me homemade cards for Valentine's Day. Rich does a great job of getting them to do this for me on birthdays and special holidays. I love these homemade cards SO much! Remember the one William made featuring my favorite soft drink? Well, I just had to share the one Richie made this year because it features another favorite of mine...


Front:

This is me doing yoga with (apparently) REALLY large hands! I especially like the attached lollipop, a must have after a nice cleansing yoga session! :-)


Inside:

It says, "Happy Valintines Day and a Happy Yoga time"! And then on the right hand side he drew the logo for "Vessels of Clay Yoga" where I take Christ Centered yoga classes.

I could not love this more.

7 comments:

Noteable Scraps said...

Love it! Those are the best kind of cards! :)

Carissa said...

that boy is THOUGHTFUL! how very very sweet!

Janelle said...

Oh My word!!! What a sweet and perfect card! How adorable!

Kristen said...

love it!

Shelley said...

You're boy knows you well!!! I love it!

Denise said...

so cute.

MarytheKay said...

That is just CUTE. And sweet!!!