Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Catching Up #5 - Florida Trip - Disney World

So excited! This was Will's first trip to Disney World!
Love this one in front of the castle!
The first ride!
Everybody had to...
get their picture taken...
in these!
Can't remember which ride this was, but is was SUPER hot so we were glad to be in the AC!
I think Rich is more excited than Will on the carousel!
Richie trying out his driving skills!
Will is a BIG Pooh fan!
And an even BIGGER Buzz Lightyear Fan! I love the proud smile on his face here!
As we were leaving...we missed out on the fireworks because there was a downpour at about that time and everyone was soaked and ready to leave! Still, it was a wonderful family day!

8 comments:

beth said...

looks like fun! we did Disneyland this summer...I love when they get to meet Buzz! So cool.

Colored With Memories said...

glad to see your kiddos haven't outgrown magic kingdom. i can't wait to take ours back.

i think the cool a/c ride was its a small world!

Shelley said...

Awe, I love Will's face with Buzz! And that first ride was our girls' favorite ride! We got to meet Jasmine and Aladdin right by there, which was really special for the girls! I have to say, I am a big Disney World fan, even with the craziness! :) I'm glad you didn't lose your camera!

Darlene R. said...

I was just going to say that the ride that you couldn't remember was It's a Small World, but I see someone else has figured that out for you!

It looks like you all had a great time! We've been once and had a blast!

Hope all is well for you and your family. Happy Fall!!

Growin' With It said...

wow, maybe its because i've missed your posts but your oldest munchkin looks like he's gone thru a growth spurt?! what a handsome little man. great pix!

Fran said...

There truly is nothing happier than Disney!!! These pix made me grin right here at the ole computer!

LOVE IT!
Hugs...

Staci A said...

What wonderful photos! It looks like an amazing trip!

Dionna said...

I think we were at Disneyworld around the same time. How fun is that?