Monday, November 12, 2007

I HEART Blankie


BEHOLD
, I bring you good news of great JOY that will be for all the people!

I found more blankies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I hear an AMEN?

Seriously, friends...

RUN.

DO. NOT. WALK.


To your nearest TJ MAXX store to purchase your very own piece of heaven.

I do not exaggerate! My 6 year old has been going to bed each night, glancing back forlornly at THE blankie and saying things like, "I wish that was MY blankie" with sad, puppy dog eyes. It's sad, really. Not so sad, that I would give it to him, but sad...very sad.

Ahem.

As, I was saying, go now while supplies last! Especially those of you who live in b-town because I bought three more today...one for each of my boys (because I'm not completely hard hearted)...and it was all I could do not to buy the whole stock to save for future generations.

I'm not kidding.

So, you are looking for the Liz Claiborne So Soft Oversized Throw (ONLY $12.99!!!!).

What are you doing still sitting there?

GO!


14 comments:

AbbyLane said...

oh goodness that sounds amazing...i was actually just making a list of some more things i still want to get for my room...a rug...a chair...and BLANKETS!!! so thanks for this!! :)

Janelle said...

Yay! I can't wait to see the most coveted blankie of the year!

Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

I must see this blankie...I wonder if it is the one we have at our store. I stumbled upon it the other day and almost didn't let go of it...it was sooooo soft!

gotta love a good blankie.

Shelley said...

I'm going, I'm going! Just FYI, you are responsible for any potential fall out I get from hubby. And I will name names!

Carissa said...

i normally don't respond well to "bossing." just ask mary kay. : ) but, i might actually happen upon tjmaxx tonight just out of curiousity!

BethAnne said...

Our TJMAXX store always looks like a tornado swept through it, but I will definitely look for the blankie next time I am there. I have to see what all the fuss is about! hahahaha

Renee said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Unknown said...

Tempting for sure! I am a sucker for a good blanket!

Heather C said...

Hmmmmm... TJ Maxx, here I come! :)

Rochelle said...

I haven't been to TJ Maxx in too long. Thanks for the needed motivation! :)

Darlene R. said...

We don't have a TJMAXX in our town. :(

The closest one is a half hour away. Oh what to do...

(do you feel bad yet?)

Kate said...

TJ MAXX. I think that would be at least a three hour drive -one way-for me. So I don't know about cost savings when you throw in the gas (at 13 miles to the gallon in our behemoth of a vehicle) But I am really glad for you. What a find! Cuddle up and enjoy.

Kate

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

i was @ TJMAXX today trying to spend a gift certificate and I saw these Ralph Lauren WAY SO SOFT blankets for $9.99 and ALMOST bought one---thanks for telling me about the LC oversized one---price is right! You are such a down-to-earth real genuine person...amen.

Unknown said...

I bought two this weekend---one for E and one for my great-grandma who is in a nursing home. I figured she needs a warm, soft blankie to keep on her lap while she runs people over in her wheelchair. Seriously, I think she will love it!!
And no fair that you are encouraging me to shop, even from hundreds of miles away!